"Spaghetti" and Chicken with Pesto
Top 8 and Sesame Free
1 spaghetti squash
1 bundle of basil
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
4 boneless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons of oil (2 for spaghetti squash, 1 for chicken)
1. In a food processor, combine a bundle of basil, half a cup of olive oil, and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
2. Add more of any ingredient based on your preferences.
"SPAGHETTI" AND CHICKEN
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Microwave the squash in 1 minute increments for 4 minutes to make it easier to cut open. HELPFUL HINT: Before microwaving, use a fork to pierce holes along one side of the spaghetti squash to make it easier to cut.
3. Cut the squash in half and scrape the seeds out.
4. Place squash on a pan face down and brush it with oil. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. After 40 minutes, remove inside of spaghetti squash into separate bowl.
6. Heat olive oil on stove, and begin to cook the chicken. I cut the chicken into bite size cubes.
7. Add in the scraped out spaghetti squash, pesto ( I combine olive oil and basil), and chicken, and toss until well combined.